Monday, August 26, 2013

Stenciled Love & Heart Art


Alright. So I'm at Hobby Lobby and I see this ^ and I am in love! I want it, but don't want to spend $30 on it, so I convince myself that I can make it! I buy the bargain canvas boards they sell there as well as a $3 stencil. I already owned the paintbrushes and some red acrylic paint. I wish I had bought some  metallic red paint, but I wanted to spend as little money as possible on this project!  



So there you have it. The stencil was the word love, I connected that to the free handed heart and just swirled around the paint. I think the most important thing is to do this yourself! You don't even have any idea how much pride I get just from seeing this on my wall because I know that I made it myself. :)

  Thanks for reading

~Amanda

2 comments:

  1. the one you made is far more beautiful than the one for purchase @ Hobby Lobby! Very nice work, i'm sure it looks lovely in your new home!

    ReplyDelete